Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Let's go thriftin'!!!




My mom and I have been thrifting for many years. I used to tag along as a kid in the older days, then, when I moved out on my own I found the treasure of buying things to be used to decorate and for their functionality. Today, we both still enjoy thrifting for enjoyment and for the thrill of "the find". Join us as we share some of those "great finds" and occasionally re-purposing. (Grandpa is great at that!). I find lots of great books, games, and some indoor decor and collectables. Mom also has a knack for finding great books, as well as indoor decor and garden decor.



Mandy & Ellen


1 comment:

  1. Love the photo of the re-purposed potting bench your dad built. There are quite a few thrift store "finds" on it ... what a great start to our blog!

    ReplyDelete