Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy to be here!

Thanks, so much Mandy, for inviting me to contribute!  I'll try to pull my weight with interesting thrift-ed finds.  I'm looking so forward to days in the future when I can go hunting with you and Ellen and maybe the girls!
Here's my first contribution!

Pyrex Early American bowls and Glasbak green floral.

Fun book with some classic kids stories.

and neat end papers,

and charming illustrations.

and a couple of board books.
I can't remember what the bowls went for (but they must've been cheap or I'd have left them there!) and the books were on special for 25¢ a piece.  Not bad, if I do say so myself.  Thanks, again, for the invite.  I feel loved!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Robin! Those are some great finds. I love the books. I'll be sharing some of the great books I have found once I get my first blog contribution together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Robin! So glad you're here. Looking forward to seeing your "finds". Those end pages in The Young Folks is lovely.

    ReplyDelete